May 23, 2010

What The?!: BET Nominates Justin Bieber for a BET Award

Well, last week BET released its list of nominees for this year's BET Awards, and one surprising name added to this year's New Artist category was pop sensation, Justin Bieber!! While some people are ok with his, I must say, I was a bit disappointed. I amnot a fan and I honestly don't think that he's deserving. Not because he is white. Justin Timberlake, Eminem and Robin Thicke all received BET Award nominations and they are all white. . . however, they had more of an appeal to African Americans...IDK,for some reason, I just think that this is a way to get Usher some recognition, since he is his artist, and oh so successful. . . Hopefully he doesn't win!


LOL. . .peep the video below. . . Jimmy Kimmel went to South Central to get people's opinions on Justin Bieber's BET Award nomination...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive