Jun 10, 2010

Drake Admits: Rihanna Played Him

It looks as if rapper, Drake is letting the cat out of the bag about his fling with singer, Rihanna. On the song "Fireworks" on the new CD, Thank Me Later, He says this:
"I could tell it wasn't love/ I just thought you'd f---ed with me/ Who could have predicted/ Lucky Strike would have you stuck with me," (Lucky Strike is a bowling alley where the two were seen making out.))  - - He goes on to say "Damn, I kept my wits about me, luckily/ What happened between us that night, it always seems to trouble me/ Now all of a sudden, these gossip rags want to cover me/ And you making it seem like it happened that way because of me."
In addition to that  He spoke to the NY times and said - - "I don't even know if I wrote a rap song in that whole nine months," Drake said. "Because I wasn't a rapper anymore. I didn't believe in myself. I was someone else's property." - - "I was a pawn," Drake told the newspaper - -"You know what she was doing to me? She was doing exactly what I've done to so many women throughout my life, which is show them quality time, then disappear. I was like, 'Wow, this feels terrible.' "
I guess that was Drake's dose or Karma. . . interesting. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive