Nov 15, 2010

Mzskeen Music Monday!

Enjoy these new songs/vids!

Adele - "Rolling In The Deep"

Really love this song. . .love her lyrics, love her voice, love the melody!! I can't wait to get her album!

Rihanna ft. Drake - "What's My Name?"

So cute!! Very NYC! Hmm, a lot of chemistry between these two. I can't front, I was down with the whole Rihanna & Drake thing. Not really feelin' Matt! Either way. . .good song! Catchy. . .nothing spectacular!

Rihanna - "Only Girl"

She is the "only girl" that can getaway with this video. . .

Keri Hilson - "Pretty Girl Rock"

I Love this song!! The video is cute and creative. I love how she pays tribute to all those women throughout time. I noticed Dorothy Dandridge, Diana Ross, Janet Jackson and TLC. . .

Jazmine Sullivan - "10 Seconds"

I think it's safe to say that this chick just has the WORST relationships! First she's busting windows and now she's blowing dudes up! LOL. . . not feeling the video...the song is growing on me though.

Keyshia Cole ft. Nicki Minaj - " I Aint Thru"

Maybe it'll grow on me. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment