Feb 10, 2011

Mzskeen's Naturalista of the Month: Yaya DeCosta

As many of you may or may not know, I am newly natural and I am really just starting to love and embrace my new look.


For those of you who are natural. . .especially newbies like myself, I know that sometimes keeping up with our natural hair may seem like a hassle and at times we may not feel too pretty, so in an effort to motivate myself and other new naturals, each month i'll feature a fabulous natural sistah to motivate us!!

This month, I have model and actress, Yaya DeCosta. Many of you may remember her from America's Next Top Model. Check out these beautiful pics of her!




Gorgeous gal!! I can't wait for my hair to grow!

SN: Check her out in the new Raphael Saadiq video for "Good Man" . . .scroll down two posts and you'll see it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment