Apr 23, 2011

Mzskeen Must Watch: 'Braxton Family Values'


Ok, so for those of you who know me, you know that I am a reality television fanatic! Even though I love my reality tv, there has never been a show to make me want to post on here. . .until I saw Toni Braxton's new show with her crazy sisters! Check out the first episode of Braxton Family Values Below and let me know what you think.







Love these ladies!!

My thoughts:

*Toni is boring and definitely not the star of the show. . .Tamar IS!
*Tamar is too much. . . but just what the show needs! I definitely see this as being a way to promote herself. . . I smell a single dropping soon!
* I'll definitely be watching the re-runs since I can't watch it when it airs, due to my radio show!

What do you guys think about the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment