Jul 13, 2011

Battle of the Sexes Radio w/ Mzskeen & J.Prince Ep. 41: "Sex Sells"

As usual, if you missed lastnight's show...you can peep it here! Our topic was 'Sex Sells" and we our guest was "Candy Deep Troat" *side eye*...anywhoo...check out the show here!



Mzskeen's Thoughts:
So, alot of people always ask me how I thought each show went and how I feel about the guests etc. SO from now on I am going to include a section to share my thoughts....ok, lets go.

Soooo for this show, CLEARLY things got a little heated at the end, but it is what it is. "Candy" insists that she is a BRAND etc...but at the end of the day, receiving payment for sexual favors is called PROSTITUTION and in my opinion that is what she is...an online prostitute!! If she is happy with that...then so be it...but to all of the otheryoung ladies out there listening, i'd suggest OTHER options...Risking your life for trips and gifts are seriously not that worth it! Get some self-respect and esteem, buy your OWN stuff! THAT IS ALL!

If you would like to inquire about being a guest, advertising your business, artist or event, e-mail Battleofthesexesradio@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment