Apr 28, 2010

Bed Rock - The She-Mix (Rasheeda, Kandi, Toya, Diamond & Lola Monroe)

Rasheeda, Kandi, Toya, Diamond & Lola Monroe all came together to create a remix to the Young Money song, 'Bed Rock", and I think they pulled it off. . . check out the video and then my commentary. . .




So the Sorority idea was cute, i'd just like to have seen them play into it some more. Kudos to them for having a professional video and not some home made mess! lol.


Rasheeda, pretty yet still hood. . . is here career EVER going to take off?? I mean damn, she's done a remix to almost every hit songs that been released . . . I only posted this one because I liked it!


Kandi, she's like Keri Hilson to me. . . better writer than singer. . . plus you guys already know how I feel about the Candy scene.


Toya, what?!? let me find out she's trying to rap! lol Her verse was cute, but she should probably never rap again.


Diamond, eat some food ma'. . . thats all!


Lola Monroe, honestly, she was the best! I think she's a dope rapper and could be some real competition for Nicki Minaj. . .c'mon labels. . .sign this chick and then the battle begin. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive