Apr 21, 2010

Chris Brown & Ciara Wanna - Be Rappers

In "slowly fading career" news, this week R&B singers Ciara and Chris Brown both released new videos in which they are RAPPING!! I guess when your careers is slowly going down the toilet you have to pull out all the tricks and try new things to stay relevant. . . well, lets see show this works out for these guys.


Chris' single is called "Holla At Me" and it features Young Money's Tyga. You can check out the video here:



Here is Ciara's video for "Basic Instinct":



can someone tell me what The Dream is in the video?? Like, he's just standing there! lol


I bet you $5 that Brandy, oops, I mean, "Brand New" posts a video of her rapping by the end of this week!!

1 comment:

  1. chris rapping is not new...and i dont think he's half bad.

    i dont comment on anything ciara does. I just kinda hope she falls back into obscurity.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive